Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Compare Hotel Prices: Save Time & Money

Summer is the best time to travel. It's not just the season is great but the kids are off from school. Travelling is fun but it takes so much time to look for best hotels. The newest website trivago, as far as I know, will do the work for you. I never heard this website before until I saw their commercial on tv at the gym. I normally compare hotel prices through reputable and establish websites like priceline, expedia and tripadvisor for hotel deals.

The trivago website is unique and different from the rest of the website because it does not only compare prices between hotels but also discounted rates from commercial travel websites that have been established like I mentioned earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment