Search This Blog

Monday, February 25, 2013

Pennsylvania--The Home of Independence

I used to lived in the bay area, North of California. I love the climate. It's just perfect especially when the sun shine through our window it made me feel so relaxed and it minimized my stress level. Time did not permit me to live there any longer. My husband and I moved to the State of Pennsylvania about a year ago. We drove on a huge moving truck from coast to coast. We passed 11 states and experienced the different climate. 

One of the things I love Pennsylvania is the incredible views of historical insights and how they preserve it. This state is one of the highest number of elderly throughout the nation. Some elderly people can even tell you what happen during depression.









No comments:

Post a Comment